Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yeah, Headache Free

One of Annie's blog friends said to tell me hello
because I never update my blog. Hello, Nancy...I am
blogging.
Annie is headache free this morning. Medication given
last week preventive for headaches is working.
Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled I am. We had asked her
latest physician for preventive medication multiple
times with no success. He is the same one who was
always backing out the door as he entered. Not once
did he ever touch Annie, listen to her lungs or heart.
Once he touched me with a q-tip....When Annie took me in
with tears with hemorrhoids....He touched my butt
with a q-tip. He did give me a great medication to
reduce swelling. For that I am thankful but, really over
him as our doc.
Ok, back to Annie. She worked all weekend. Yesterday
had a huge ankle and leg from edema. It's better today.
She did have mild headaches over the weekend controllable
with excedrin migraine. Her dizziness is directly related
to her headaches. She has more color in her cheeks....The med
to increase her iron is working.
We came home Sunday night from work to a hot house. AC not working
correctly. I turned it off, let it sit then back on and nothing.
It did not come back on. Not even a read out on the thermostat.
Opened all the windows, turned on all ceiling fans.
Monday am I vacuumed out the water from the over flow pan
and turned AC back on. It worked and was cooling.
For 2 hours it worked.....Damn it. Annie called me as I
was on my way to work....It quit. She called AC repair.
They were scheduled to come on Thursday for maintance,
now they will come this afternoon for repair.
Pump not working....$205 later we have AC again.
Now the maintance will be cancelled as we used the money
yesterday that was to be used for $119 maintance fee.
Sometimes you just can't fit it all in to your budget....
damn it.
Hilary had a really bad afternoon yesterday. When I left
work last night I stopped to buy groceries. She came to the
car to help put them away and dropped a can on her foot,
actually on her toes. Left foot 2nd toe bloody, toe nail
will come off. Excruiating pain, she was in tears.
She has only been back in school 3 days and now is out
today with her foot....It looks horrible as I am sure
it feels the same. Sadly there is little that can be done.
I put some lidocaine topical on it to ease the pain
briefly and gave her a pain pill. Another pill this am.
She loves school and hates to miss a day.

I replied this morning to Annie's blog...Straight life 5.
It's about JPB....SOB that he is.
One day, one day, your time ass hole will come. There will
be a smile across my face on that day. Rarely in my life have
I used the word hate and meant it....but, I hate that damn man.
He is living a miserable pathetic little life.
You reap what you sow!!
You reap what you sow........

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Jan,
First of all, thanks for updating your blog finally. Thanks for visiting mine.

I'm gonna take the SOB a step further, he's an ass......no two ways about it.

As you know, I'm fond of men, just not the braggart deadbeat ones. His day is surely coming.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know JPB, but I know a few men just like him. They are all pricks for sure. I wish there was some way for Kate to get her jaw surgery without him. Won't the state of Georgia help at all? There ought to be a way to make his insurance do it...aren't the kids covered? I am appalled at this situation. Here in Washington State I have gotten so much help and information...my girls will get their braces paid for too because I'm going to sue to SOB for the dollars and the state will collect them. And to think he had the nerve to call and tell them "It's a girl" with nothing about how they were doing or whatever....grrrrrrrrrr...I HATE sperm donors! I'm glad you updated your blog sweetie! It's good to see you. Peace.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi jan,
so glad that Annie is doing better.

ouch for Hilary ! that sucks--now to miss school because of it.

as far as the asshole sperm donor--ya know Jan, I am just so happy that they (Annie and the kids) have you. I think of how Sean has been more of a father to my daughter than her own Dad. I met him as he was raising his own son by himself (deadbeat mom) and knew he was a good man. like you, he became the support and love that my daughter needed and has been here for her ever since. her deadbeat dad has not.
all I can say is KHARMA !!!!

life has a way of taking care of the injustice in a powerful way.

hugs to you,
Karen

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Jan, thanks for updating, even if I seemed to be pressuring you!

Isn't it always the way when the ac goes out and it is the pump or something else that costs an arm and a leg. On days like those, I want to take a class so I can fix it my self and not feel like I am a woman getting boinked! Like car repair! Glad it is fixed though.

Hilary is lucky to have you there to fix her wounds. I know it hurts too. I dropped wrap on my toe and broke it! Something that I just had to endure....

As for the louse of an ex, I cannot wait for your happy day when you get to tell him what a loser he is. He should drop to his knees and thank you for being there for Annie and the kids and for showing them what a true loving rellationship looks like! Good for you!

You take care and breathe! Deep breaths....for now!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

No pressure Nancy....thanks for your comments

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

I am so glad Georgia's doing better, and so glad she's got you instead of JPB.

*hugs*

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hope all is well with you and your new fridge is dropping ice right this very minute!
Thanks for stopping by.
We are both Libras and love Patricia Cornwell! And, I don't admit this much, but I know every word to the Carpenters and John Denver's songs! LOL Hmm. Bet we would like each other in real life!
Glad Georgia has you too!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home