Monday, February 13, 2006

Seven Years Today

Seven years ago today at 3:30 in the afternoon I met Annie
face to face for the first time.
That was one of the most wonderful days of my life.
Annie and I fell in love the moment our eyes met.
I still stare into her eyes and feel that love all over again.
Wonderful each time.
She completes me.
We finish each others sentences.
We love to sing to each other as a CD plays ( the dogs don't even howl)

Annie and I have 3 anniversaries.....Today February 13,
April 21....Our first wedding on our deck and,
September 12....Wedding with our friends.
I think we have decided to celebrate February 13.

Happy anniversary my love.........
You are my heart.......
You are the love of my life.........

Lunch today with Annie and her sister Cris at Olive Garden.
Then shopping at Michaels, Hobby Lobby and AC Moore......What
a great day!!!

God, I Love This Woman!!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

Happy anniversary and happy Valentines day to both of you crazy kids. :)
Lois Lane

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger CrackerLilo said...

So happy for you both!!! Happy Valentine's Day and happy anniversary!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:06:00 PM  
Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Cheers!

STB

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jaded said...

I'm a little late, but congratulations! I'm thrilled that you and Annie are so happy together...you both deserve that happiness, and then some.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Carie said...

congrats :o)

Friday, February 17, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

How sweet! Your love shines through in this post.
Happy belated anniversary to you both!

Hugs,
Nancy

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Annie & Jan. Fabulous! MWAH!

Friday, February 17, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Belatedly, happy anniversary. I knopw exactly how you feel, with your love for your woman. You've got some challenging times ahead, and that love will sustain both of you. Best to all!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

what a touching post.
when times are rough, it is a blessing to have the kind of love you share for each other--it makes every obstacle smaller, every moment brighter and every day better.
so happy you have each other and the days will forever be shared with the spirit of your love.
Happy Anniversary :)
hugs,
Karen

Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Jan. Just checking in. Hope you and Annie had fun at the home show!
Happy Sunday.

Hugs,
Nancy

Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe some one is due for an update.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home