Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blessed Be

Today Annie and I received gifts. Two wonderful gifts.
One from Lois Lane ( Home Fires). Her words:


Jan and Annie are getting a joint gift. They are, after all, married and completely in love. It's not their fault our society is a little behind in its way of thinking. For them I offer no more weird looks, no more seeking acceptance, no more gay bashing, no more naysayers, no more religious zealots tossing out what they believe the Lord intended. I guess I offer them peace. Ha, now I sound like a beauty pageant contender.

Thank you Lois, more than words can say. This was so sweet of you.
One day soon I hope love will be fair to all. I await the day that
marriage means equality and all the benefits that go along with it.
Your gift made me warm and fuzzy....Thanks Lois


Our second gift was from Helium Hello-Kimmy. Kimmy, you went above and beyond
for Annie and I. I spoke on the phone with Kimmy last night and she began to
work on a problem for us. Today at work she called Annie's cell and had worked out
all the details and solved our problem. She called us today at work 3 times
to give us details and explain what she had done.
Kimmy you are a wonderful person. Annie and I do not know how to thank you...
We will figure out that part I promise.
I can't give the details yet as to what Kimmy did for us. Give me about a week
and you all will receive the details.....I'm sorry I don't mean to leave you all in the dark but, our kids read here.....shhhhhh it's a secret.
Thank you Kimmy.
It was great talking with you on the phone.


Cyber friends are the greatest.
Happy Holidays to all!!

6 Comments:

Blogger www.kimmy.cc said...

You are so very welcome!

The "gift ;)" was just a bonus, as I wrote to Annie, the best part was speaking to both of you! (As Ashley would say, 'like for real'!!)

Have a great Christmas Jan!

And call anytime I can help :)

~~ Kimmy

Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:17:00 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

One day sweetheart they will all get it. I can only hope it is one day really soon. I love yours and Annie's love for each other and your family. A perfect couple in my humble opinion. Merry Christmas!
Lois Lane

Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jaded said...

I don't know Lois Lane, but she certainly sounds like a gem. What beautiful, poignant words. I think she should be president.

And Kimmy is absolutely a gem. Doesn't she sound like the cutest thing ever on the phone? The best part is that she's a truly wonderful friend. I'm glad you both have experienced that.

Merry Christmas to you, Annie and your kids. I have a feeling that it'll be a really magical day for all of you.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Been a while since I dropped by but Merry Christmas!

Monday, December 19, 2005 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Merry Christmas Jan to you and to Annie!
Love
Dianna

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:51:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

hi Jan,
I know this is very belated but I send many wishes for a lifetime of wonderful Christmas's and happy New Years ! I am thankful to have met you both and share a glimpse into your beautiful family. May you always be blessed with the the precious gift you share.
hugs,
Karen

Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home