Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Flaming Fury

Angry is a small little word for what I am. It does not even
touch the surface. When you stab my spouse, my partner, my friend
you have just stabbed me as well.
Annie gave that place four years of her life. Busting her ass every
day for her patients, their families and friends, co-workers. And
for what? To get shit canned for being out a few days. It's just does
not make any sense. I have thought about this from every angle,
every direction and still it does not make any sense.
You people were wrong, damn wrong.
Annie was the best, hardest worker, most efficient, fastest,
most accurate there. They do not know what (who) they have lost.
They have made a hugh mistake.
Along with losing her job, she also lost her health, dental, vision
and life insurance. And, dental insurance for the kids.
She loved her job, she loved the people there, she loved the patients.

What goes around comes around SF.
I know dirt on you SF and I will wait for the right time to use it.
Just sit back and wait...Your time is coming...That's a promise.

Annie, my love hang in there. We will get through this.
Just a step back but, we will move forward.
This I promise....I will always love you. I will always be by your
side. I will never leave you. You are my heart, my love, my life.
You bring love, joy and happiness into my life, everyday of my life.
I will always be there with you, by your side, holding your hand,
holding your heart. Feel my love surround you.

5 Comments:

Blogger CrackerLilo said...

I am so sorry for you and Annie right now. I wish my arms were long enough to hug you both.

The one good thing is that you two both have skills and work ethics that any *sane* institution would want.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger meelo said...

i am angry FOR you both. we (your blog friends) have watched this unfold, through annie's words, and it is violently unfair. if there is anything (and i do mean anything) i can do, please do not hesitate to let me know. i am closer to you guys now, and i will do whatever it takes, near or far, to lend any help that i can. i love you all...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so grateful to read of your anger for Annie. I hope she knows and recognizes it for what it is...your rush to her defense simply touches my heart. It's amazing to witness your love for each other. I am honored that you would share it with us. Peace.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger author said...

I love you fred.
I am so honored that
you love me in return.

Friday, February 10, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

You and Annie have such a special relationship. You are both very lucky.

I am sorry about Annie losing her job. Glad to see you have her back. Not at all surprising. SF better watch out!

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home