Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's A New Day

Upon waking up on July 16th,2010 alive in ICU on a ventilator, I realized what I had done. On July 15th, 2010, I tried to take my own life. Still, to this day I can't explain why, to myself or anyone else.
There are a few things I do know for sure. I love Annie with all my heart. I am happy, and grateful to be alive. I want to thank Annie for me being alive, she found and saved me. Annie saved my life.
I love life, I love me, I love my family, and I love Annie. What more is there to say?
Looking back on that day, I think what the hell is wrong with you! You have a great life, a great love, a great family. All I can say is I snapped....cannot explain it, other than I snapped.
I went to see a counselor, but found no solutions as to why I tried to take my own life......Chalk it up to, Jan is crazy. Judge if you want, agree if you want...I did it, I am not proud of it. I AM happy to be alive.
Each day that passes, I thank Annie for saving me, silently or out loud.

There is nothing I can do to make up for what I have done. to Annie, and my family, other than love, cherish and adore them, and say...never ever again will I be so stupid.

It is a new day. It's Christmas time.....I wish my family a Merry Christmas. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home